With the end of 2011 fast approaching I find myself reflecting on this past year as well as setting goals for 2012. As part of reflecting, I wanted to see what blog posts were most visited this past year as well as most commented. While number of visits and comments don’t always correlate with the value of the content it is an objective measure.
Here are the most visited and commented blog posts on this site in 2011 (note: some posts from previous years received significant traffic this year, so they are included):
- How Much is Enough: A Story from Jimmy John’s
- 50 Things Every Startup Should Know
- Learn It Yourself So You Can Manage It
- Google Spreadsheets for KPI Dashboards
- Notes from the Eloqua S1 IPO Filing
- Comparing PHP/symfony and Ruby on Rails
- Hockey Stick Growth for Startups
- CEO Salary as Best Indicator of Startup Success
- SaaS Financials – Cost of Goods Sold
- Publicly Traded SaaS Companies
- Google Spreadsheet Marketing Budget Template for Startups
- Notes from the ExactTarget S-1 IPO Filing
- Every Startup CEO Should Learn to Write Code
- The Startup Community in Atlanta
Thank you for your help and support.
What else? What are some other topics I should write about?