Product management is tough. It really is. I’ve written about it many times before (here, here, and here). In addition to learning from the school of hard knocks, there are several books out there on product management worth reading. Here are some of my favorites:
- Getting Real by 37signals
- Designing Interfaces from O’Reilly
- The Mythical Man-Month by Fred Brooks
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steve Blank
- Joel on Software by Joel Spolsky
There are many software product management related books out there but these are a few of my favorites.
What else? What other software product management books do you like?