Pay-per-click (PPC) ads are a true revolution for marketers. They’re the main reason Google is on a $30 billion/year revenue run rate. For B2B marketers, PPC can be a bit daunting, and get expensive quickly. In many cases, to get sufficient clicks from potential prospects you have to bid much higher than you might normally, otherwise it isn’t worth your time to use it for lead gen. Here are a few tools to consider to help to get more value from your PPC spend:
- SearchIgnite – for marketers with big budgets
- WordStream – for SMB marketers
- Clickable – for SMB marketers
- Keyword Discovery – more for finding SEO and SEM keywords
- Wordtracker – focused on keywords as well
My recommendation is for B2B marketers to experiment with these tools to better understand their strengths and weaknesses as well as help with marketing efforts.
What else? What are some other PPC tools you like?