Entrepreneurs are dreamers. So many ideas and so much potential. Only, coming up with an amazing vision doesn’t translate into results. Entrepreneurs need to think big but start small.
Here are a few thoughts on starting small:
- Find 10 customers (get sales first!)
- Make a simplified one page strategic plan
- Seek out three mentors/advisors
- Join a peer group (like EO Accelerator)
- Develop relationships with investors (routines are key)
Entrepreneurs need to think big and start small.
What else? What are some other ideas around starting small?