Last week the Atlanta Business Chronicle published a list of the 100 fastest growing companies in Metro Atlanta for 2014. Not surprisingly, half of the top 10 companies are technology firms including three of the top four slots. Tech companies are a shining star in the Atlanta economy and more city leaders are paying attention to the importance of startups and entrepreneurs as job creators.
Here are the top five fastest growing tech companies in Atlanta:
- #1 Cloud Sherpas – Migrates Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps as well as consulting for other cloud services
- #3 Cardlytics – Advertising platform that anonymizes bank data and shows targeted offers
- #4 Commissions Inc – Real estate brokerage and contact management platform
- #6 Kabbage – Lending platform for small businesses using alternative data sources to determine creditworthiness
- #10 CallRail – Phone call tracking, recording, and analytics
Congratulations to all of the top 100 fastest growing companies, especially the technology ones.
What else? What are some other thoughts on the fastest growing tech firms in Atlanta?