Recently I was talking to an entrepreneur about finding great team members and technologies used to help with the process. We got into talking about the ideal system and realized we didn’t know of the best tools for what we wanted. Here’s what we’d like:
- Multi job board listing distribution and management (e.g. post a job to a number of sites automatically)
- Ability for candidates to apply online and submit their resume
- Video integration for candidates to post a video of answering specific questions (to help speed up the process in lieu of a phone screen)
- Internal review of candidates and resumes (e.g. ranking and collaboration tools)
- Workflow system to take candidates through the hiring process
- Marketing functionality to message candidates in a repeatable manner (much like drip programs)
- Integration with LinkedIn to find potential candidates and see the strength of relationships for candidates in the pipeline
There are so many strong HR Software-as-a-Service tools out there that I’m guessing there are a number of systems that accomplish this. Finding great people is such a critical role in any business that it’s clear there’s a role for technology to enhance it.
What HR recruiting and applicant tracking system do you use? Do you recommend it?