In yesterday’s video, John Maxwell talks about the leadership ideas from his best-selling book The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential. These are a must-learn for anyone that’s in a leadership role, or aspires to be in a leadership role.
Here are the five levels of leadership from the book synopsis:
- Position – People follow because they have to.
- Permission – People follow because they want to.
- Production – People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
- People Development – People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
- Pinnacle – People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
What else? What are some more thoughts on John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership?