We’re starting the process of recruiting a new class of inside sales reps (please send me resumes!) and are always looking for ways to increase our pool of applicants. We take the following steps to find candidates:
- Offer a $1,000 referral bonus to all employees that refer a candidate that is hired and stays at least six months
- Reach out to all the career centers of the local universities
- Post the job on Craigslist.org
- Use Twitter to send a tweet announcing the opening
- Reach out to certain connections on LinkedIn for referrals
We’ve found this works well but we’re always looking for ways to improve. What works for you?