Last week I was talking about our hiring process with my friend who runs the best IT support shop for creative firms in Atlanta and he referred me to The Resumator applicant tracking system. We promptly implemented it on our site and have been really impressed. Here’s why it resonated with us:
- Clean, modern user interface that is fast and not Flash
- Pricing model based on number of job postings with unlimited users works great for us (we pay $49/month for up to five jobs and they do have a free account for one job)
- Integration with Scribed to view the submitted resume right inline (yes, it’s Flash but you can download the file)
- Simple reports based on positions, candidates, pipelines, etc.
- Embeddable job board and widgets to incorporate it in your site with basic color and logo customization
I’m a fan of automating as much as possible and this is one more item to make us more efficient. If you’re looking at applicant tracking systems or want to see a good example of a well done marketing site and web app I’d recommend taking a look at them.
What else? What other thoughts do you have about The Resumator?