Today is Thanksgiving in the United States and a great time to reflect and give thanks. As an optimistic and positive person, I try my hardest to give thanks and be appreciative on a regular basis. It’s so easy to get caught up in day-to-day life that I forget to take a step back and pause for reflection.
I’m thankful for so much, including:
- Family, friends, faith, and health
- A love of technology and the opportunity to be in a rapidly changing industry
- Entrepreneurship, especially as a force for change and disruption
- Freedom on many different levels
- Amazing co-workers, both past and present
My hope is that everyone takes time for reflection and pauses to acknowledge what they are thankful for in all aspects of their life.
What else? What are you thankful for in your life?