Yesterday we opened our new 2nd floor at the Atlanta Tech Village. The 2nd floor is different from our standard floor in that it is almost entirely private offices with no multi-room suites whereas floors three, four, and five are mostly 2-6 room suites. In addition, the 2nd floor has a few additional amenities not found elsewhere in the building (see below).
Here are highlights from the 2nd floor:
- 37 private offices
- 16 coworking desks
- 8 phone rooms
- 3 conference rooms
- 2 huddle rooms
- 2 standing desks
- 1 usability testing lab
- 1 nap room
- 1 staircase to Octane Coffee
- Fully furnished
- All rooms have glass and can see outside
- Most rooms can see out two sides of the floor
- Dry erase paint throughout the interior walls
- Storage for hot desks and reserved desks
- Reserved desks and hot desks
- Shared conference rooms and phone rooms
- Perfect for conference calls, cold calls, and personal calls
Usability Testing Lab
- Combination huddle room and conference room with one-way glass
- No windows
- Schedule it like a conference room
- Look for a hammock and future accessories soon
Next up is the 1st floor which opens later this month with an Octane Coffee, coworking space, community center, game room, classroom, conference center, and two board rooms.
Every week we have a public tour, so please signup online.
What else? What are your thoughts on the walkthrough of the 2nd floor of the Atlanta Tech Village?