Atlanta Startup Village (ASV) #27 will be held this Monday night at the Atlanta Tech Village. The Startup Village is a monthly event where five entrepreneurs give five minute pitches followed by five minutes of audience Q&A. Overall, the goal is to bring the community together and share what’s going on with fellow entrepreneurs in the area.
Here’s are ASV’s presenting companies for Monday:
- MotoBrain – Hardware devices that make the smart phone more connected with cars, bikes, and boats
- AnswerRocket – Natural language queries for business intelligence questions
- TimeCue – Online employee time clock
- SafelyStay – Guest screening for vacation properties
- REscour – Automated market research for commercial real estate
Please join the meetup and come out to the event. ASV is the largest monthly gathering of entrepreneurs in the Southeast and worthwhile for anyone interested in getting involved in the startup community.