Here’s an example Simplified One Page Strategic Plan for the Atlanta Tech Village.
- To support and inspire Atlanta entrepreneurs to achieve success through a community that promotes faster connections between talent, ideas and capital.
- Ambitious Atlanta-based tech entrepreneurs with 1 – 25 employees
- The Atlanta Tech Village increases an entrepreneur’s chance of success.
- The Atlanta Tech Village is a community of innovation powered by a 103,000 square foot building. The Village is designed for technology and technology-related companies that have a unique set of needs in their quest to change the world. Your workspace should be more than just a desk and a place to hang your hat — it should bring the community together, promote serendipitous interactions, and be a powerful tool for recruiting the best talent.
3 Year Target
- Create 1,000 new high tech jobs by way of startups housed or previously housed at the Atlanta Tech Village
- Jobs Created
- Recognized Revenue
- Net Operating Income
- Customer Satisfaction Score (NPS)
- Renewal Rate
- Member Revenue
- Event Revenue
- Parking Revenue
Quarterly Priority Projects
- Install new parking deck lighting
- Install rooftop patio shading system
- Launch a new event series
For the annual and quarterly goals, there would be a table with four columns: goal name, start value (e.g. $0), current value (e.g. $150,000), and target value (e.g. $1,000,000) as every goal should be SMART. Everything else should be pretty straightforward.
The Simplified One Page Strategic Plan is my favorite business worksheet as it brings together vision, accountability, and alignment at the highest level for everyone in the company. I’d highly recommend it (Google Doc Template and the free SimpleStrategicPlan.com).
What else? What are some more thoughts on this example simplified one page strategic plan?