The topic of product/market fit has come up several times recently. More and more entrepreneurs are beginning to understand that in the early stages of getting a startup off the ground, the most important thing is building something that people want. It seems so simple but in reality it’s incredibly difficult. If you haven’t already, go read The Pmarca Guide to Startups and learn more about product/market fit (incredibly good content!).
Here are a few thoughts on product/market fit:
- 5 Ways to Identify Product/Market Fit
- Initial Product/Market Fit
- Assessing Product/Market Fit
- Pricing Doesn’t Matter Pre Product/Market Fit
- Losing Product/Market Fit
- Product/Market Fit Before Raising VC Money
- Forcing Sales Without Product/Market Fit
One of the most important concepts first-time entrepreneurs need to learn is product/market fit. Read The Pmarca Guide to Startups and the additional thoughts outlined above.
What else? What are some more good resources on product/market fit?