Continuing with the previous post Video of the Week: Tim Ferris – Tools of Titans, I’m halfway through the Tools of Titans book and it’s definitely not what I expected. The author interviews dozens of people and provides a few ideas from each based on a wide range of topics from workouts to psychedelics to leadership (very wide ranging!).
Instead of “Tools of Titans”, I’d characterize it as “lifehacks from high achievers.” In that spirit, here are seven things I do daily:
- Write a simple blog post for 30 minutes (this!)
- Read a book for 30 minutes (the Kindle Paperwhite is amazing)
- Ensure Inbox Zero (see also Getting Things Done)
- Run a daily check-in (get everyone aligned)
- Stretch for 10 minutes (things in motion stay in motion)
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator, whenever possible
- Do 50 curl ups (great for minimizing back pain)
These are the seven “lifehacks” that are a key part of my daily rhythm. Figure out what works for you and build a rhythm around it.
What else? What are some of your daily items?