Several entrepreneurs have asked for links to other resources on recruiting after posts on the Top 3 Hiring Mistakes, 5 Non-Standard Recruiting Tactics, and 7 Non-Standard Interview Questions. Here are five recruiting resources for entrepreneurs:
- How Startups Can Build a Recruiting Machine by David Skok
- Post-Traction, You Need to Spend 20% of Your Time Recruiting by Jason Lemkin
- How to Improve Hiring at Startups by Mark Suster
- Why Recruiting Isn’t Over When an Employee Accepts Your Offer by Mark Suster
- Turbocharge Your Recruiting Machine — Here’s How by First Round Capital
Recruiting is one of the most important skills for an entrepreneur and needs the appropriate attention. Read these resources and learn from others.
What else? What are some other good recruiting resources for entrepreneurs?