Periodically, I like to review the top 10 most post popular blog posts over the last 12 months. I’m interested in what’s resonating and what’s popular from social media shares and search traffic.
Here are the top 10 most popular blog posts:
- The 9 Building Blocks of a Business Model
- SaaS Cost of Goods Sold for Startups
- Costs to Furnish a Nice Startup Office
- Simplified One Page Strategic Plan from Rockefeller Habits
- How Much is Enough: A Story from Jimmy John’s
- Example Simplified One Page Strategic Plan
- Gross Margin and SaaS
- Hockey Stick Growth for Startups
- Quantifying the SaaS Valuation Growth Rate Multiplier
- SaaS Magic Number
Have a topic you’d like to see on this blog? Please let me know in the comments.
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Blog Posts”
Please revisit the Atlanta Tech Village forecast and actual expenses/revenue and your learnings …
Super-Happy Atlanta Tech Village Member,
Great idea. The Tech Village is doing great. Revenue, and expenses, are higher than expected but inline with the goal of making a modest return (7%) and, more importantly, helping build community and increasing the chance of entrepreneurial success.