One thing I want to start doing more of is highlighting successful Atlanta startups on a regular basis. The first one I want to talk about is SignUp4 event management systems. Now, you’re probably thinking EventBrite or 123Signup. Those event management tools are nice but are designed for more consumer type events or less customizable business events. SignUp4 is for businesses that need extremely customizable event management delivered as a SaaS product.
Here are some SignUp4 fast facts:
- Age: Started over 10 years ago in Buckhead by some ex North Highland consultants
- Employees: ~30 (according to LinkedIn)
- Market: Medium to large businesses
- Products: Event Management System, Travel Management System, Spend Management System
- Funding: Private, no institutional money
- Job Openings: Yes, see the site
- Customer Retention Rate: 91% (source)
SignUp4 is a solid SaaS success story that pioneered event management software in the cloud.
What else? What are some other successful Atlanta startups to cover?
One thought on “SignUp4 – Event Management System”
Event Management has undergone a revolution with the power of the internet, especially in the last decade. To get people together in real world events better, it is imperative to get them online and prepared for the upcoming event.