Previously I posted about a Killer SaaS KPIs Spreadsheet that I really liked. After digging into the spreadsheet more, I realized it was geared towards a self-service SaaS model where the prospect finds the service, signs up for a free trial, and then becomes a customer (or doesn’t). While this is a great model, I see most SaaS startups using some inside sales component where a sales rep holds the hand of a prospect and guides them through things. It’s a light touch model that still involves people helping people.
So, I went in and changed several things and made an enhanced SaaS Metrics Dashboard Google Spreadsheet Template. Here are the changes I made:
- Replaced “signups” with “leads”
- Added a row for “Sales generated leads” to reflect leads that come from cold calls, partners, trade shows, direct emails, etc
- Fixed the formulas throughout to support zeros for data (dividing by zero caused problems before)
- Fixed the header and left column to make it easier when scrolling
- Simplified some of the formatting
Take a look at the new SaaS Metrics Dashboard Google Spreadsheet Template and give it a try — it’ll add value to most B2B SaaS startups.
What else? What are your thoughts on the updated SaaS Metrics Dashboard Google Spreadsheet Template with support for inside sales?