Last night 350+ people descended on the Atlanta Tech Village for the 20th Atlanta Startup Village. The Atlanta Startup Village is the largest monthly gathering of entrepreneurs in the Southeast with five startups presenting for five minutes followed by five minutes of Q & A.
Here were last night’s presenters:
- Hux – Book a house cleaner online in two minutes
- UserIQ – Create data-driven in-app messages and guided tours
- Ninja Post – Powerful community engagement forum software
- BuzzBoard – CRM for sales people selling local media
- Playout: The Game – Exercise card game to make fitness fun
Atlanta Startup Village is free and open to the public. Come out and see what’s happening in the Atlanta community.
What else? What are some other thoughts on Atlanta Startup Village #20?