Next Monday is Atlanta Startup Village #37 at the Atlanta Tech Village. Atlanta Startup Village is the largest monthly gathering of entrepreneurs in the Southeast. Every month five entrepreneurs give five minute pitches followed by five minutes of audience question and answer. For Monday’s event, there’s a strong showing of portfolio companies from Atlanta Ventures:
- Borrowing Magnolia – used wedding dresses to rent or buy
- Rigor – web performance management
- WideAngle – software for your 1:1’s
- Terminus – account based marketing
- Calendly – the simplest way to schedule meetings
Join the meetup and come to the Tech Village on Monday night.